UPDATE: 11/30/2013

Server UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS that I list in the Steam Group Page. Since Steam does not allow those announcements to be searched, I have added them here, to allow people to search them, so they can easily find a certain Update or Announcement :p

Moderator: Guardians Knights

UPDATE: 11/30/2013

Postby Guardian » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:31 am

New Perks:
Elite Guardian
Elite BruteGunner

What are Elite Perks?
Elite Perks are perks for those that wish to set themselves another step higher than the rest. The Elite Perks have the same weapons as the original perks, also, the Elite perks get the same Perk Stat upgrades per lvl, EXCEPT for damage. The Elite Perks get twice the damage increase per lvl. But, this comes at a price, the perks require 5 times the damage.

Making the Elite perks doesn't take as long as making a perk, but still takes about 2 to 5 hours per perk, depending on the amount of source files and how complex the code for the weapons on the perk and such is... So, I will be releasing the Elite perks either one at a time or two at a time. I'll be working on this for a while, so this will be where most of my time goes. Also, the Elite perks will be released, in the order the perks were released.

UPDATE:
Forgot to add, which I'm sure most have already noticed, you must lvl your regular perk up first, before your able to lvl the Elite perk :)

Thanks,
Guardian :)
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Return to SERVER UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS