UPDATE: 11/23/2013

Server UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS that I list in the Steam Group Page. Since Steam does not allow those announcements to be searched, I have added them here, to allow people to search them, so they can easily find a certain Update or Announcement :p

Moderator: Guardians Knights

UPDATE: 11/23/2013

Postby Guardian » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:29 am

New ZEDs :o

Psycho Witch :s
1. Name explains enough... :3

Time Keeper
1. A clot that was slower than the other clots.. :( and figured out how to speed time, to allow it to move faster than the others... Only problem.. He speeds up most zeds on the map when he wants to move fast ;) (Yes, its how I made it, not a coding mistake ;p )

Necro Pat
1. Removed from the first 13 waves. Will appear in the boss wave. However, if regular Pat calls for help, Necro is on the list of ZEDs that can spawn :)

Ploop:
1. Lowered down the spawn rate of Plooplets by a little. :)

Perk Updates:

DGS:
1. Rail Revolvers added. Will first mini rails that do 1/4 the damage that the RailGun doesn, however, the revolver has seveal rails in the mag, before it has to reload.
2. Rail Revolvers are set for head damage
3. Rocket Revolvers moved to 9, Rails are lvl 10.

StormTrooper:
1. Rail Revolvers added.
2. Rail Revolvers are set for all body damage
3. Moved several weapons down, from lvl 10 through lvl 6.

Matrix:
1. Stun Nades replace Grenades. Stun nades will slow Zeds down to 25% their speed for 5 seconds. Think of this as slowing down time. Unlike the Horror, the Matrix does not fully stop the zeds, however the range of is twice what Horrors is.

Blaze:
1. Nova Nades replace fire nades. Double the damage and larger blast range than fire nades.

Field Medic:
1. Starts with healing nades.

NOTE:
1. Reminding again on the custom grenades. They can only be refilled by the trader. Ammo boxes will show the grenades going up, but when you truly run out of custom grenades, ammo boxes will only have you throwing nothing...
2. All custom grenades, if they do damage, are added to the perks Damage increase for the weapon.

Servers:
The respect others rule, goes for all servers. I have no problem banning those that do not go by this rule. Let it be Pro Servers or Non Pro Servers.

Thanks,
Guardian :D
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Return to SERVER UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS