UPDATE: 11/9/2013

Server UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS that I list in the Steam Group Page. Since Steam does not allow those announcements to be searched, I have added them here, to allow people to search them, so they can easily find a certain Update or Announcement :p

Moderator: Guardians Knights

UPDATE: 11/9/2013

Postby Guardian » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:25 am

New Perks:
1. Toxin---> 40M Damage Required
2. Sonic Blaze -->Melee -->40M melee, 60M fire damage required
3. Sword Master-->Melee 20M Damage required

As always, damage requirements may be increased or lowered as time goes on...

New Weapons added and Compressed
1. Crystal Sword-->Guardian and SwordMaster
2. OmniBlade-->Sonic Blaze
3. Hammer Of Retribution-->Guardian and Sonic Blaze
4. Boker Knife--->Sonic Blaze and Street Brawler
5. Buster Sword--->Sword Master
6. Yoshimitsu Sword--->Sword Master

Short Info on New Perks:
Toxin:
Extremely weak to fire and weak to melee, can gain health from high damage bile attacks, fully immune to bile acid, normal movement speed and normal armor.

Sonic Blaze:
Insane perk speed, catches zeds on fire via melee attacks, full immune to fire, can gain health from high damage fire attacks, extremely weak to bile acid, normal armor.

Sword Master:
1. High damage gained from its sword attacks, very fast attacks with its swords, normal movement and normal armor, has normal weakness to all attacks, except has melee resistance.

Fixes and updates:
1. Fixed Terminators fire resistance. Two brackets were out of place, making the code not work.

2. Fixed LRES Seeker6 and Seeker 24 seeking missle damage, going to demo, now goes to LRES.

3. Pistol Pro--->9mm is now sellable

4. Steamers and Plooplets-->set gib size down more, was 10% to 30% now 1%

5. Horror-->Increased RPC ammo to 5 from 3 and upped pickup time from 15 seconds to 1 minute.

6. Horror-->Increased throwing blades to 10 from 5, still cannot be picked up.

7. Added to more fire damage types to any perk with either fire resistance or take more damage from fire.

8. Other small fixes that I have currently forgotten... :s

Reset perks of those that have been caught cheating by me or via other admins. If you want to cheat and not follow the Pro Server rules, play the non pro servers... otherwise your perks will be reset... Rules are set in place for a reason...

Did perk moves for those that have donated and requested them.

Thanks,
Guardian :p
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Return to SERVER UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS