UPDATE: 10/6/2013

Server UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS that I list in the Steam Group Page. Since Steam does not allow those announcements to be searched, I have added them here, to allow people to search them, so they can easily find a certain Update or Announcement :p

Moderator: Guardians Knights

UPDATE: 10/6/2013

Postby Guardian » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:06 am

Perks:
Matrix
1. M60 added as lvl 10 weapon. Moved a few weapons down one spot.
2. Matrix Katana: No longer is it stronger than the Ninja Ancient Katana, gave it the same base power as the Ninja Master Katana.
3. Katana gains damage increase as perk lvls.

Weapons:
Stated work on compressing files into one file. Meaning, taking the Animations, Static Mesh, Sounds and Texture files, and placing them all in one file. This is a long process.

Why am i doing this? KF has a file limit it can load. So, trying to compress weapons files I have as I already have done to my Zeds. However, weapons take way way wayyyyyy more time :/ This will help to allow more weapons in the future, and help against server down time during updates, when TWI adds more stuff, like skins and weapons, that auto load when KF starts.

Compressed-->M60

Up coming TWI update:
Also, not sure if anyone has heard, but TWI is changing the trader window in the stock/vanilla game. Server Perks uses its own trader system, so this will not affect the system for server perks, I don't use the buy system on my servers anyways. However, what I'm hoping they have not done, is changed any code, like changing a source name or coding to something they should not have, to crash the server.... I haven't had the time to check out the new trader system, but I haven't heard any other modders saying anything, so hopefully it won't crash Server Perks, and they didn't change names of files and such, just for no reason.... :\

UPDATE: #2
Removed Shoulder Cam View

Thanks,
Guardian :)
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Return to SERVER UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS