UPDATE: 9/30/2013

Server UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS that I list in the Steam Group Page. Since Steam does not allow those announcements to be searched, I have added them here, to allow people to search them, so they can easily find a certain Update or Announcement :p

Moderator: Guardians Knights

UPDATE: 9/30/2013

Postby Guardian » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:04 am

Updated info, forgot a few things. :o

Server:
Increased Tick Rate some more. The increase last night helped a lot of the client crashes from happeneing, increased it again to hopefully get rid of most of the crashes(unable to get rid of all), and it seems this increase has helped the cam from jumping around the screen as much, and on some maps it stops it fully.

Weapons:
Firebug Nova Launcher
1. Reduced based damage by 1/4.
2. Lowered sound of blast some.

ZEDS:
1. Fixed all large Zeds hit boxes. Cannot promise they are exact, but they should be close. Meaning when you shot their upper body and head, it should hit now...
2. Mega Clot should now be stun resistant
3. Swarm Guardian hit boxes expanded as well and the Creeper Mother.

PAT:
Major Update:
1. The Hard Pat mode, only increased the Pats health, and made the Pat attack more aggressive. It still used the stock Pat's attacks. I have updated all this, and increased the health, due to the super weapons on the server. The health was set before the Obliv. was entered into the game.

Current Health
Base: 100k
Increase of 25% per player and bot.

New Settings
Base Health: 250k
Increase of 25% per player and bot
If max players on server with no bots, will be 1M Health :3

Fixed Pats healing stages, to fit the new health settings.

Fixed the amount of health the Pat would heal itself with, it was 1 or 2k, as the stock Pat used... It is now 25k.

Increased damage from melee and mini gun attacks.

Increased movement speed as well.

The Pat is no longer a joke for a boss.... The PAT is now something to dread, and fear... <3

Thanks,
Guardian :p
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Return to SERVER UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS