UPDATE: 9/28/2013

Server UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS that I list in the Steam Group Page. Since Steam does not allow those announcements to be searched, I have added them here, to allow people to search them, so they can easily find a certain Update or Announcement :p

Moderator: Guardians Knights

UPDATE: 9/28/2013

Postby Guardian » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:03 am

1. Coded serveral of the mutators I was running into my version of server perks.

Why did I do this and why is it important? When TWI releases guns and player skins, those files are auto loaded when the game starts. The more stuff they add, the less room modders have to use. I'm good on the memory limit right now, and I am also doing good on the FILE limit... Yes, the game only will allow so many files to load. That is why I have moved my modded zeds into just a few files, instead of one for each, and the reason I coded several of the mods i was running into my version of server perks.

Shoulder Cam
1. Fixed options, so now you are able to select different options to control the cam. I will list them below.
2. Added option to turn off cam
3. The "P" key is auto set for nextcamtarget, so those that don't know how to bind or new players, will be able to switch through the cams, without needing to bind a key for it. If you have a key already set for nextcamtarget, it will remain as well.

Here is the list of controls for the cam. not case sensitive
I have put a * beside the settings i have the server set to run.

SetCamPos:
0 = BottomLeft *
1 = BottomRight
2 = TopLeft
3 = TopRight

SetCamSize:
0 = small *
1 = Medium
2 = Large
3 = No Cam

SetCamBorder
0 = No Border
1 = KF Border
2 = Metal Border *

SetCamFilter
0 = No Filter *
1 = Film Grain
2 = Aliens
3 = Night Vision
4 = Cracked Glass

SetCamFOV: FOV means (Field of View)
Can be set between 60 and 100, 100 is default

What ever settings you make, will last through the map you are on. Once you go to another map you must set the settings again. That is why I suggest you bind a few keys to the way you would like to set your cam. Here are some examples

If you don't want the cam, I would bind a key like so

set input k setcamsize 3

By doing this, you just hit the the key, and the cam is gone.

Now lets say you wanted a med size cam, on the lower right with alien filter. you would need to set 3 keys. "" will mean the key you have picked, you must choose a different key for each bind

set input "" setcampos 1

set input "" setcamsize 1

set input "" setcamfilter 2

I will be coping and pasting the info above to the discussion on the Shoulder Cam and also to my websites forums, so it will there if you need to look how to bind the keys or the different options for the cam. :)

Thanks,
Guardian :)
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Return to SERVER UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS