UPDATE: 9/12/2013 #4

Server UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS that I list in the Steam Group Page. Since Steam does not allow those announcements to be searched, I have added them here, to allow people to search them, so they can easily find a certain Update or Announcement :p

Moderator: Guardians Knights

UPDATE: 9/12/2013 #4

Postby Guardian » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:56 pm

New ZEDS
Added some Zeds, that I had on my old servers :p Ajusted them and made them stronger to fit into the Pro Server :p

1. Ghoul-->Stronger clot, with a nasty grab :s Not as bad as Mega Clot though :p
Cannot remmber the modder who made this Zed, but they did a great job :D
1a. Changed health, speed and attack slightly to fit better into the Pro Server :p

2. JasonV :s
Again, cannot remmber the modder who made this Zed, but they did a great job :D
2a. Changed health, speed and attack slightly to fit better into the Pro Server :p

These will probably be the last major updates for a while. :p I've been on vacation since last Friday, so prior to that I spent most of my time coding the new perks, and then when I started vacation, worked on the perks I released along with all the new zeds I modded up and ones i have added along with maps added :p Only coding I will be doing for a while is fixes that come along, just need to rest some, and enjoy the rest of my vacation :p The new Zeds should help balance the server out, and now I can mess with the Monster Squads if needed. Not saying there won't be any new Zeds, just right now, I'm going to rest some :p

Thanks,
Guardian :D
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Return to SERVER UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS