No use of AIM BOTS or Other Cheats allowed. SEPT 5, 2013

Server UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS that I list in the Steam Group Page. Since Steam does not allow those announcements to be searched, I have added them here, to allow people to search them, so they can easily find a certain Update or Announcement :p

Moderator: Guardians Knights

No use of AIM BOTS or Other Cheats allowed. SEPT 5, 2013

Postby Guardian » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:50 pm

There is to be no use of AIM BOTS or any other form of cheat used on the PRO servers... I first turned a blind eye to them, because I honestly figured, that the ones that used them, would get tired of just holding a button and letting a program aim for you... My thoughts on AIM BOTs has not changed since the first AIM BOT came out back when the first Quake was out... So probably before some of you was born and right at when some was born... I think AIM BOTS and cheats are pathetic and shows of no skill for any player that uses them... And i will not tolerate any use of cheats/cheating or glitching on any of my PRO servers... if you can't play without an AIM BOT or cheats... then go play on the non PRO server... if anyone wants their PRO stats moved to the non PRO server, i will do so for $5.

This is not a warning, this is me saying if anyone is caught from here forward, they will be subject to the same rules as cheating and glitching... Reset of perk, 2nd time caught will be rest of all perks, 3rd time is banned from the server... No questions....

Sorry if I come off harsh, but I cannot stand cheating... Especially with the use of AIM BOTs, boosters or any other progam cheat... It in no way helps the player out, other than destroying any skill or skills that they had or might would have had... A total waste of time in my opinion...

So, that being said... I will go back to coding and hopefully will have the upcoming updates done by this weekend.

Thank you,
Guardian
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Return to SERVER UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS