8/15/2013 New Server and Pro Server Response...

Server UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS that I list in the Steam Group Page. Since Steam does not allow those announcements to be searched, I have added them here, to allow people to search them, so they can easily find a certain Update or Announcement :p

Moderator: Guardians Knights

8/15/2013 New Server and Pro Server Response...

Postby Guardian » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:45 pm

I have created a Server that shares the Old Main server data. The new server only has Stock and Doom zeds, no customized zeds.... So, if anyone feels that they need an easier play style, there is a server to go to... Its not a pro server, just as the old main isn't so glitching and such can be done. The old main is an exact copy of the pro servers, however, glitching and cheating is allowed.

Old Main, Normal Server, Stock & Doom Zeds only-->72.8.129.14:7715

Response to the Pro Server

I'm not going to set here and type a ton of stuff, considering what I have read, the request will not happen. I will reply to a few things from what I quickly read over.

1. Spawners need to have a limit...
A. Kill the Spawners and you won't have an issue. If you can't kill them, then your dead... simple...

2. Spawners should not spawn stuff if they are not in view...
A. Leave your camping spot.. and find them...

3. Spawns should die when you kill the Main Spawner...
A. ......

4. Battle Medic needs to focus more on healing...
A. Umm... Then why even have a Battle Medic... Is healing not fully part of the Field Medic... Look at the perk read outs... Plus, Battle Medic makes it a heck... of a lot easier to heal people with the weapons you get with it.. it gets a damage increase as well... along with weapons the field medic does not get...

5. Pro Server is to hard... We can beat it...
A. It's a Pro Server.... Meaning, its made to be extremely hard and not some cake walk... I didn't call it a Pro Server just for kicks and giggles... It can be beat. The Easy Pro has already been beat by a lvl 10 player... The normal pro can be beat by a group of mid to high golds... The problem I see, is there is hardly any squad or team work. For example... The evil Assassin zed... that has half the health of a Flame Shiver.. Yes it is fast, but its an easy kill. On one game, it took me by surprise, killed me, then i watched it kill 5 other players... That should never happen in a true squad setup. Each player should be watching out for each other.

6. Termy is to OP...
A. As most LVL 10's are... When your a High Gold, or especially a LVL 10... your not suppose to go around killing everything in sight??? Why do that??? Your lvl 10.. your maxed out, there is no more reason for you to kill everything... The problem is, people want the most kills, and I can easily fix this by removing the kill section from the score board... I should not have to however, it's nice knowing what damage you have done. But, for high lvl golds, especially the power houses, you are purely backup... when the line begins to fail, you step in. That is true squad back tatics... or if a large zed is incoming that cannot be taken out, weaken it or help kill it... Don't go around wanting to be a demi god... If players would play the game as a Squad based game, it is way funner and you'll actually make it farther...

This same thing would happen on the stock games... people that was LVL 6 would come in and just kill everything in normal servers... for what reason??? i don't understand... if i played on normal servers with my LVL 6 perks, i would be backup, when the line would fail or begin to fail...

I know there was more, but honestly... i'm not replying to them... Pretty much everything i read was to make the Pro servers easier... Also, saying my servers was dumb or stupid, or well the customized zeds are... If you don't like them, then don't play.... Everyone is welcome to play on the servers, but if your going to complain about them, then why play them.... I have now made a server that has ZERO customized zeds... It shares the same data base as the old main.... If you want your pro stats moved over, i will move them all for $5.

Complaining:
1. I'm done with hearing it... I have been working on this stuff for almost a year now... I have spent wayyyy more time modding than playing... I have spent in total, months and not just a couple, i mean several several months worth of coding, fixing, updating... etc. I have spent a lot of money running the servers, and right now spend $280 a month.... I thank those that have donated, because it helps. I don't ask for anyone to pay to play... My servers are there for free. Donations are welcome always, but are not required for you to play.... I have had so many complaints, compared to so few thanks... It gets old... But the complaints are usually to make things easier... and i'm done with those...

I do like ideas, comments and true suggestions... not, suggestions of how can we make this Pro Server simpler and beatable with a few gold perks, and a bunch of red perks... and with no team work..... Those, i'm tired of...

I'm sorry if i'm coming off a little harsh... Been under a lot of stress with work and life... but, i'm just done with the complaints... Again, if the pro servers are to much for you, play the easy pro server, it is very beatable, or play the other servers i have made...

Thank you,
Guardian
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Return to SERVER UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS