Server Changes, Pro DM and Easy Pro AUGUST 6, 2013

Server UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS that I list in the Steam Group Page. Since Steam does not allow those announcements to be searched, I have added them here, to allow people to search them, so they can easily find a certain Update or Announcement :p

Moderator: Guardians Knights

Server Changes, Pro DM and Easy Pro AUGUST 6, 2013

Postby Guardian » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:40 pm

DM Pro
1. Changed money to start with to 50 million. Making it easier to see the winner at the end of the game.

2. For those that have not played the Pro DM server. It uses your Normal Pro stats. You go there for some Frienly Fire fun :) The winner of the match is the one with the highest money at the end. If you join late, then you can still play, but with raising the money so high, it will be clear to see that a person joined late in the game if people did not notice already. You lose money by death, and if you buy ammo or armor from the trader :) you do lose 5$ per kill, but 5$ is nothing compared to the percent you lose via death. So, i'm not worried about the 5$ lose right now :)

Easy Pro
1. Lowered Zeds at once to 80. Also set the wave mask amount to match normal and hard pro servers. So, easy pro will probably be actually easy to beat now. :)
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Return to SERVER UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS