UPDATE: 8/3/2013

Server UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS that I list in the Steam Group Page. Since Steam does not allow those announcements to be searched, I have added them here, to allow people to search them, so they can easily find a certain Update or Announcement :p

Moderator: Guardians Knights

UPDATE: 8/3/2013

Postby Guardian » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:38 pm

Perks:
Terminator
1. Removed Explosive resistance.

Servers:
All Servers except DM server
1. Add Mod that tells who blows up a door. :3

New Server:
Death Match or Friendly Fire server

Will keep working at this, to try to get it more like a real DM, but right now its just something for people to have some FF fun :p

1. The server will use the stats from Private Pro Normal and Pro Normal servers.
2. Currently I only have 4 maps that I have spread the spawn points for players on. The maps will start with KF-DM Maps with this name, will mean spawn points for players have been placed all over the map.
3. When the first wave starts, it will have a few zeds, all zeds must be killed before trader time will open. FF is on during the zed round.
4. During the trader round, i have set it for 20 minutes. All traders are open during that time. This is the real FF time. When you die, you will auto respawn to another location :)
5. Perks are open to be selected as many times as you want. However.. THIS IS A PRO SERVER, so PRO RULES APPLY.... Meaning... GO BY THE PRO RULES... <3
6. Server is listed on my profile or Steam Group profile
7. Have fun :3
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Return to SERVER UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS