UPDATE: 7/14/2013 All Servers

Server UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS that I list in the Steam Group Page. Since Steam does not allow those announcements to be searched, I have added them here, to allow people to search them, so they can easily find a certain Update or Announcement :p

Moderator: Guardians Knights

UPDATE: 7/14/2013 All Servers

Postby Guardian » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:39 am

Here is the list of updates.... Servers are still being attacked by ddos attacks.. so, its out of my hands since i rent the servers... I would love to have th IP's so i could trace for myself where they are coming from, but the data center said its against rules and policy... If things don't clear up soon, i will have to move to another data center... there are some protections against these attacks, just finding a place that has them....

New Perk:
Horror

New Zed:
Swarm Guardian
The Swarm

Updates to perks:
1. Fixed stalker view on perks that should be able to see stalkers at all time.
2. All melee perks now can see health bars on zeds
3. Possible minor fixes that i do not remember to perks.

Sentry Tech:
1. ZED Gun base damage increase from 100 to 200, with radius of 100 moved to 200.

CrossbowMan:
1. Incresed ammo of auto bow, from 120 to 240

SSS and BattleMedic:
1. Removed Moss12. Was hoping that removing the gun, since it took 20mb of space, that it would allow me to add a custom zed that was not a stock zed i modified, but maps would not load when i tried... The zed was around 10mb... go figure... But, removing the gun should give me a lot of memory to modify more in game zeds and weapons for certain... When the event is over, usually the events take more memory, so maybe the custom zed will load then, will try at that time. :)

Zed updates:

DingleBerry:
1. Increase of damage by a couple of points
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Return to SERVER UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS