UPDATE: All Servers--->7/5/2013

Server UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS that I list in the Steam Group Page. Since Steam does not allow those announcements to be searched, I have added them here, to allow people to search them, so they can easily find a certain Update or Announcement :p

Moderator: Guardians Knights

UPDATE: All Servers--->7/5/2013

Postby Guardian » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:36 am

This update is for all Pro Servers and Local Servers.

NOTE: Pro Easy--> The FTP is currently down, so I'm unable to update the server right now. As soon as the FTP comes back up, the server will get the following updates.

Been coding all day and working to get the local servers up.... Here's the updates :o

Local Run Servers:
The servers I run local, are now back up. However, I have changed them over to the same setup as Pro Servers. Meaning you earn weapons and no longer can buy weapons a the trader. All zeds are the same, except on the Doom server, it still only has Doom zeds. However, on the local server, you can glitch and such... PRO rules only goes towards Pro Servers.

Major Update:

Thanks goes to Marco(maker of Server Perks). He found a change in the Killing Floor code that made zeds ignore players. This change was made in this event update. I went and checked out the code before, and it was not the same as the new code in the current update. If anyone has noticed, the zeds will ignore you and go to someone else, if they are following them already. How the zeds were and should be set is, they will look for a target and find one, however, if one is closer or attacks them, then they will lock on to a new target. With the current update from TWI, the zeds will spawn, and lock onto the closes person... and will not unlock until the person is dead, or they are dead... Have I ever said.... how much I hate updates... >>

Marco has given a line of code that should fix this problem. I have worked the code into my version of serverperks, so hopefully this will fix the zeds... and get them back to normal.... I hope :\

Perk Updates:

Sniper:
1. M99 RailGun added. LvL 10

Terminator:
1. Multi M99 RailGun(fires multi shells per fire) added. LvL 10, Adv. Kisses moved to LVL 9

LRES:
1.Orca Bomb Destroyer added. LVL 9

BattleMedic:
1.Orca Mega Healer Bomb added. LVL 9

Firebug:
1.Orca Pyro Bomb added. LVL 9

Enjoy :D
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Return to SERVER UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS