Pro Servers moved, IP change. IMPORTANT.. READ! MAY 26, 2013

Server UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS that I list in the Steam Group Page. Since Steam does not allow those announcements to be searched, I have added them here, to allow people to search them, so they can easily find a certain Update or Announcement :p

Moderator: Guardians Knights

Pro Servers moved, IP change. IMPORTANT.. READ! MAY 26, 2013

Postby Guardian » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:22 am

As some of you might have already heard and know. The place where I have been renting my servers from sent me an email the other day... Saying they where shutting down... Well, as soon as i got the email I started searching for another place to host my two KF pro servers... I found a place and they have been extremely helpful in the move and have worked with me to get things ironed out and get the servers ready for use. :) I want to thank and recommend EDGE Gaming Servers for this :)

My server where through UGS, Ultimate Gaming Servers, and as many know, i have had issues with them from the start, with slow response time for the most part :/ and laggy servers from time to time and servers going down. Now, don't get servers going down confused with KF crashing. What I'm talking about is when UGS servers would go down... and I could not even gain access to the control panel or anything like that...

Well, just yesterday... I had more issues with them to where i could not gain access... and now... is the same... But today, its showing on my FTP and control panel that i have no servers with them... OO So... I have decided rather to keep putting up with all this... To go ahead and move over to the new servers...

But, here is the bad part... I did do a backup of the servers before EDGE moved my data over to their servers yesterday. That means all stats are good up til around 2 or 3pm EST i think... but any thing from then on... will be lost :/ I hate making this decision... because i know a lot of you have put in several hours since then :/ but, its honestly for the best i think :/ I to was finally able to play last night some... i played about 4 or 5 hours... stayed up until 6am this morning playing... and all of that will be lost... so i'm there with you... But, i would rather have the servers at a place the I feel will be a good home for them.. Rather than just hope that UGS gets the problem fixed again.. and the data is still there.. :/

So... I as of right now... I cannot close down the Main Pro server... but have moved it to a map.. that usually does not load. The Pro Easy Frag server crashed... and since I cannot gain access to it.. it will be offline anyways.. until I'm able to gain access again..

As for the stats... they might be there when i can access them again... but, who knows when that will be... ?? I will have the stats.. but I don't think there is a way for me to join the two :/ and there is no way one could go through all the stats and look for changes and such... :/

So, I hope everyone is good with this... And i'm sorry for your hours spent playing from yesterday through today :/ Again.. i'm there with you... for once i got to play for a while.. and it will be lost... but, i'm just tired of fooling with UGS... :/ and i'm really worried that soon, no access will be nothing, and it might be data lost instead...

So, please tell everyone the new IP's or have them join the group here. The new IP's will be listed here on the group along with on my profile.

Pro--->208.117.11.234:7707
Pro Easy Frag--->198.71.83.22:7707

Sorry once again... :\ It was a hard decision... but... i think it is for the best :\

Thank you,
Guardian
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Return to SERVER UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS