UPDATE to PRO SERVER RULES... READ!!!!! MAY 2, 2013

Server UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS that I list in the Steam Group Page. Since Steam does not allow those announcements to be searched, I have added them here, to allow people to search them, so they can easily find a certain Update or Announcement :p

Moderator: Guardians Knights

UPDATE to PRO SERVER RULES... READ!!!!! MAY 2, 2013

Postby Guardian » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:16 am

PRO Server Rules:

1. NO GLITCHING/CHEATING.
Only use PERK SPECIFIC WEAPONS for each perk. Stock Weapons can be used/EXCEPT ANY RANGED DEMO WEAPONS.
Break the rules=kick/reset perk or perks/ban or any of the above. No complaining or kicked.

2. Work as a team.

3. Have fun :D

4.RESPECT OTHERS

5. Turrets.... Turrets are to be placed where zeds can attack them... and not just range Zeds... but all Zeds... if zeds are unable to attack the turret, then that is glitching and that will result in reset of the perk or perks... and further actions up to ban...

6. Same goes for glitching on maps... I know cuddles and a few zeds can knock players around pretty bad... and sometimes knock them to areas of the map that are not accessable to zeds or players... if this happens.. if you cannot move or get out of the glitch... then type SUICIDE in the console... this is considered glitching and will result in reset of perks...etc. etc....

7. Follow all the rules.... If you don't and are caught... then action will be taken... As listed above, action are... Reset of perk or perks, kick from server, ban for a certain time with all perks reset, or full ban from server.... If you wish to take the chance and glitch and or cheat... feel free... if you have the time to spend hours on hours... just to have a perk or perks reset... again... feel free... because when it happens.... DO NOT... and I repeat... DO NOT... ask me why your perk or perks were reset... If you get kicked or banned... DO NOT ask me why... Because I will not reply back... If an action has been taken.... That means you have been caught... No questions... So... again.. if you have hours to waste... and or you wish to have your perks reset or be banned from the pro server... take those chances and glitch and cheat... It's your time that will be wasted.... Not mine...

8. Again, have fun and... Work as a team :)

Enjoy the server :D
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Return to SERVER UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS