Ban Needed

Killing Floor :D One of the sweetest Co-op games ever made in my opinion. ;)

Moderator: Guardians Knights

Ban Needed

Postby MrRager » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:34 pm

The player Whitewhite every time he is in a game he play heavy storm trooper and just shoots everyone all game and is being varbally abusive also so if you could give him a ban for at least a little while that would be nice. :D Ty very much love the server btw.
Random avatar
MrRager
Peasant(newbie)
Peasant(newbie)

Topic author

Re: Ban Needed

Postby quung » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:40 pm

^ this guy is constantly going afk and very disrespectful. This is the player Whitewhite as i know this is Rex that posted this. You are constantly going afk on server making it so others cant play. The only reason i have ever shot you is because u purposefully stand in front of me and when ur not doing that ur trying to lock me behind a door or stand in front of me to slow me down as i try to make it to trader. Stop being such a douche to everyone work with the team and have fun its a game. Idk what your problem is with people but please just cool it
Random avatar
quung
Peasant(newbie)
Peasant(newbie)

Postby quung » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:45 pm

at this very moment u are closing a door in front of me as i try to get to trade and now u are welding me in so i cant get out in time on my return- and now ur unwelding the door i am using for protection this guy just has an issue with me and i dont know what for i honestly never do anything to the guy unless reacting to what he is doing to me so i just dont get it lol really a nuisance to the server like he is trying to troll
Random avatar
quung
Peasant(newbie)
Peasant(newbie)

Postby quung » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:43 pm

And to top it all of now he has a buddy that joined so they both spend the entire game blocking my path as one is a matrix and the other shoots me as a stormtrooper just trying to troll me as hard as they can and as soon as the 4th guy left they just instantly banned me from the map. Draindealth and :(___sadasaurus_rex_ These two guys are toxic players please its just a huge annoyance to have to deal with these kind of players ruin the server for those who just want to have team based fun killing zombie/creatures. And now they instantly ban me before i can finish loading 4th time lol please just ban these guys
Random avatar
quung
Peasant(newbie)
Peasant(newbie)

Postby Guardian » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:52 am

I'm going to guess this is happening on one of the non pro servers, because either way, this would not take place on a pro server, and I will not tolerate disrespecting players on any of my servers. I wasn't there, so I'm not sure what went on. However, if needed admins will start hitting the servers, and I will use my other accounts to see what is going on. I stay busy, but I do take time to play when I can and also keep check on my servers. The Pro Servers have strict rules that can get perks reset or even bans. The other servers(non pro, as a quick reference name) have very few rules. But, RESPECTING OTHERS is a major rule on any of my servers. I will take quick action if I see that rule being broken on any of my servers. I have spent over a year working on this Mod and I spend a lot of money each month to run the servers. I don't ask people to pay to play,I do accept any help in donations but, the servers are there for free to play on. But, rules will be followed.

Servers Rules
http://www.guardiansworlds.com/modules/forums/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=157

Thanks,
Guardian :ninja:
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Postby quung » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:40 pm

durbs was on the server quiet often yesterday. Asked us what happened we all gave are testimony blaming each other, he said explicitly what was not going to be tolerated. I hate to have to be here on your forums complaining; i just well enjoy your server tremendously so to have to deal with Draindealth and :(___sadausuras_rex_ everytime i get on these two are today back at kicking me when no one else is on but us three, continuously jumping in front of me as i try to use grenade launcher, locking me behind doors repeatedly. its just ridiculous. erik5022 i normally in game with us i am not sure how much he see's can't miss it all however he is in teamspeak with them so i am unsure how reliable he may be.
Random avatar
quung
Peasant(newbie)
Peasant(newbie)

Return to Killing Floor