Hello

Killing Floor :D One of the sweetest Co-op games ever made in my opinion. ;)

Moderator: Guardians Knights

Hello

Postby shaitan » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:59 pm

I know this will seem odd, but I'm posting anyway(shai + booze = oddball posts). :p

Guardian you make some of the coolest weapons and perks I've ever seen. I had a few of your weapons from Scrn/workshop...but a fellow pointed me to your site here for the Sentry perk you made, that thing is freaking hilarious. You do damned good work man. :D
Random avatar
shaitan
Peasant(newbie)
Peasant(newbie)

Topic author

Re: Hello

Postby Guardian » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:45 pm

shaitan wrote:I know this will seem odd, but I'm posting anyway(shai + booze = oddball posts). :p

Guardian you make some of the coolest weapons and perks I've ever seen. I had a few of your weapons from Scrn/workshop...but a fellow pointed me to your site here for the Sentry perk you made, that thing is freaking hilarious. You do damned good work man. :D

Hello :mrgreen: Thank you and I'm glad you like the perks :mrgreen: I've been working on a Mod, called Guardians Mod for KF. Here is also the steam group for my mod.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GuardianKnights

Currently I have over 50 zeds I have modded up and have a total of 27 perks(working on 2 more), 20 perks I have made and 7 stock ones that i have fixed up a little. :nod: The servers that run the full Mod, perks and zeds, have over 100 different zeds running :p that is including my 50 or so zeds I have modded up. :nod: So, hope to see you on the servers, I'm usually on the Pro Normal when I play :p

Also, as I listed in the credits of each perk, the weapons are from other modders :) I did edit parts of the code and such to some, but the weapons are from other modders. I have coded and made my own weapons on some of the new perks. I do use the models of already modded weapons, since I don't have the time to animate, texture ect. etc. weapons. All my time goes into coding mainly. :p

Thanks again :mrgreen: and enjoy the servers :nod:
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Return to Killing Floor