Banned from a non-pro server

Killing Floor :D One of the sweetest Co-op games ever made in my opinion. ;)

Moderator: Guardians Knights

Banned from a non-pro server

Postby Bill101 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:14 pm

I was playing on non pro servers server: Normal-->Stock & Doom ZED only-->216.244.82.130:7722 and I got a warning when I was using a Heavy Storm Trooper, I crossed perked it with an adv shock trooper. When I got the warning about something about recoil, stopped what I was Doing then suicide. I didn't fire after I saw a warning I couldn't read the full detail I wasn't cheating or anything I wasn't sure if cross-perking on a non pro is cheating. Right after I stopped after an admin warning he Permanent bans me because I stopped and I was just playing a normal medic with no cross-perk. I'm sorry but I didn't even know what I did wrong, And I wasn't sure what was the reason of it. Truly Sorry. Hopefully you can find a solution for me :).

Profile, Ingame name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Legendofavatars ᴾᴮ ᴬ Bill
Random avatar
Bill101
Peasant(newbie)
Peasant(newbie)

Topic author

Re: Banned from a non-pro server

Postby The Kidd 1 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:48 pm

well on non pro there is no such thing as cheating, for one, you would have to be trolling and others complaining of your playing ethics and picking up others explosives as stech using organic to pick up and put back down for perk credit when it detonates that would be a no-no and at least warning other than that everything on non-pro is fair-play
Random avatar
The Kidd 1
Peasant(newbie)
Peasant(newbie)

Re: Banned from a non-pro server

Postby Headbanger » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:49 am

I could only imagine that had no recoil you mentioned right? Usually thats very rarely the case that a server misclculates a recoil leading for you to get none.
Maybe the admin spectated you a lot and found you always had no recoil then? Could that be it maybe?
I remember having one player from that back the days as well but a.f.a.i.k i just warned him to not do so please.
Headbanger
Peasant(newbie)
Peasant(newbie)

Return to Killing Floor