INFO ON DONATION SERVERS

Killing Floor :D One of the sweetest Co-op games ever made in my opinion. ;)

Moderator: Guardians Knights

INFO ON DONATION SERVERS

Postby Guardian » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:22 pm

DONATION SERVERS ARE SHUT DOWN

DONATION SERVERS ARE SHUTDOWN AS OF 8/5/2016. DONATIONS ARE STILL ACCEPTED AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE USED TO HELP MAINTAIN/KEEP THE MAIN KILLING FLOOR SERVERS UP.

INFO ON DONATION SERVERS:

What is different on Donation Servers?:
Servers are only open to those who have donated an amount listed below.

Servers will be running at 25% less requirement for each perk. How does this work?
Take whatever the requirement is per each lvl of the perk, and reduce it by 25%. This will be what your requirement on the donation servers to level. Example, if you perk requires 1,000,000 to get to the next lvl, on the donation server it will only require 750,000. If a perk requires 20,000,000 to hit lvl 10, on the donation server it will be 15,000,000, a 60m perk will be 45m. THIS ONLY IS FOR THE DONATION SERVER, IF YOU GO BACK TO A NON DONATION SERVER YOUR REQUIREMENTS WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL. What this will do is allow people to level up to get to higher lvls quicker on the donation servers, and with that, will gain and do more damage over time.

Cost to use:
$10/month
$9/month if paying 6 months = $54
$8/month if paying 12 months = $96
$1 each time player changes their Steam name, if it needs to be adjusted(info below).
Donations payment will run for 30 days. After that, you will be removed from the Donation Server list, unless another donation is paid or unless you paid 6 or 12 months worth.

How servers will keep others out:
1. Servers will have a new password each month. Come to me on steam or email for the password. Any player that finds out the password and joins without donating, will be banned from all donation servers and probably banned from all the servers.

2. Servers will kick any player out that’s name isn’t listed to allow to play on the donation servers. Which that player should not be in the server anyways as listed in #1.

3. Players will need to keep their name the same during each month they donate. If not, the name will need to be updated and I will charge $1 each time since I will have to update the donation list for the server. There will be a limit, probably will only do a name change 1 or 2 times max a month. Name changes will be done only when I can get time to do them.

4. Players names will need to be regular names. I’m not sure if the donation user list will work with some of the symbols players use in their names. More than likely they won’t. I will add the name you list when you send the payment via PayPal. If it doesn’t work, you will need to let me know, and more than likely you will need to change your name.

HOW TO PAY FOR DONATION SERVERS:
1. I only use PayPal and you can donate by going to http://www.donate.guardiansworlds.com or donate.guardiansworlds.com

2. I will send you the current password and or the upcoming password for the donation servers. Again, it will more than likely change each month. The password will be sent to the email attached to your PayPal account.

3. If you didn’t list your Steam game name in the PayPal donation payment, I will ask you for it in the email I send you with the password info for the servers.

4. IMPORTANT!!! It will be up to the player to give me a good Steam username that will work with the donation user list system. As listed prior, the system probably won’t work with symbols and such in the players name.

NOTE: Donation servers will be the last to go offline, if the max data is hit per month. I will be cutting non donation servers off when too much data is being used or if data looks like it’s going to be close to running out or running out before new data starts.(This should no longer be an issue since the Non Pro servers will be on a rented server system with near unlimited data).

All Pro and Non Pro rules stay the same on the donation servers and must be followed. If not, stats can be wiped and or you will be banned from all servers.

Thank You,
Guardian :ninja:
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Return to Killing Floor