following the rules?

Killing Floor :D One of the sweetest Co-op games ever made in my opinion. ;)

Moderator: Guardians Knights

following the rules?

Postby Sayten » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:48 pm

Alot of people said this is not allowed to this guy after telling him nurmerous times to get down cause it blocks spawns he didnt care no admin was on at the time

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=379228722

the_cool_man

if this is not allowed he clearly does not give a fuck after he was told by more than enough people (and there was 20/24 on the server)
Random avatar
Sayten
Peasant(newbie)
Peasant(newbie)

Topic author

Re: following the rules?

Postby HKRazieL » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:21 am

Hi, when i joined the server i started a mage but i was told i should watch out what i am doing with it later on, because there was this prick who used to play high level mage all the time, intentionally harassing players by standing in front of them so they can't shoot, and following them around with a mage spell that wipes a whole spawn just so they can't kill anything, i was also told that eventually people got fed up with him and reset the level of his mage and if someone sees him playing mage on waves before 7 i think it was they should make a SS and post it here...

Now, i'm not really sure if this was the guy they were talking about, but this guy was doing all that was mentioned above + blocking hallways and closing doors in front of players and welding them... technically whatever you can think of that can ruin the peoples game...

name is kainoa's_gambit

I am not sure about the servers rules but i was told that if i see him to do this, and for several maps this person is intentionally harassing players and here i made a SS where he switched to mage on wave 3 and was mage by wave 7 nobody could kill anything, so yeah please do something about it...
Random avatar
HKRazieL
Peasant(newbie)
Peasant(newbie)

Return to Killing Floor