Download link for music files for maps on Guardians Servers

Killing Floor :D One of the sweetest Co-op games ever made in my opinion. ;)

Moderator: Guardians Knights

Download link for music files for maps on Guardians Servers

Postby Guardian » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:59 pm

For anyone wanting the music for some of the maps that are ran on the servers. Go to the link below. I have uploaded all music files to a directory to allow them to be downloaded. Music files do not download via redirect, so they have to be added by the client.

UPDATED INFO:

I have zipped all the current files up into a ZIP file. The link below will allow you to download the music.zip file. Current zip file size is 531MB. Total size on disk after unzip is 540MB.

HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Unzip the music.zip file.
2. Go into the music folder, and copy the files to you KillingFloor/music folder. Usual location is listed below.

AN EASY WAY TO GET TO YOUR KILLING FLOOR DIRECTORY:
1. On Steam, make sure LIBRARY is highlighted.
2. Go to Killing Floor in your Game list.
3. Right click and go to Properties
4. Click on the Local Files tab.
5. Click on Browse Local Files
6. Find your music folder and copy files there

NOTE: Be sure to only copy the files. Do not just copy the folder and place the folder inside the KillingFloor/Music folder.

Most players Killing Floor folder will be here unless the directory has been changed during install.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor\music

NOTE:
For any new music files added after the music.zip file pack. I will add a link below unless its several music files. For example on the Coloseum.ogg file below, just right click and save link as, this will allow you to download the file. Install the file in the music folder of Killing Floor the same way as you did the other music files from the music.zip file.

http://www.guardiansworlds.com/downloads/KillingFloorMusic/music.zip
http://www.guardiansworlds.com/downloads/KillingFloorMusic/Coloseum.ogg
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Return to Killing Floor