Killing Floor Servers Donations :)

Killing Floor :D One of the sweetest Co-op games ever made in my opinion. ;)

Moderator: Guardians Knights

Killing Floor Servers Donations :)

Postby Guardian » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:00 am

Hello :mrgreen: I have had several people ask me how they can donate, to help keep my Killing Floor servers up and going and to help with the server cost, and or just to make a donation for the server :D I have added a donate option, here on the forums for those that would like to make a donation. :D You can find the Donate button up at the top beside FAQ and Members :D As donations are raised, there will be a bar at the bottom of the main forum section, showing how much has been raised :mrgreen: Again, I do not require a donation to play on my Killing Floor servers, but donations are very much appreciated, and will help with the cost of the servers and if enough donations are raised and continue to come in. I will be willing to start up more servers on rented server systems, to allow fast connection speed and a great gaming experience :mrgreen: I hope you continue enjoying my Killing Floor servers, and I will continue doing what I can to add to and to keep things balanced to the game. So have fun and enjoy the servers :mrgreen:

Thank you
Guardian :ninja:
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Return to Killing Floor