Valentine's Suggestions

Killing Floor :D One of the sweetest Co-op games ever made in my opinion. ;)

Moderator: Guardians Knights

Valentine's Suggestions

Postby Valentine » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Just a list of things that I am suggesting for the server:

1. Removal of Sharpshooter perk

This is because we have Sniper, Dual Weapons and Crossbowman already. Other than giving bonuses to all the weapons, having sharpshooter isn't significantly different from those three at all, which makes it a waste of space (literally)

2. Removal of Brawler Perk

Can't really say much about this perk other than the fact that I don't like it. :oops:

3. Removal of PTRD from sniper from shop (Temp)

Great gun, but recently it has become extremely buggy on firing/reloading. Not sure how but until it is fixed, There isn't really a point of having it in the shop,

4. Remove the Bullpup from Commando, and make Tommy Gun the starting weapon.

There are alot of weapons with almost identical stats, so why not just remove one that is already being used in another perk? And besides, its a pretty common pick-up on most maps anyway :)
Valentine
Peasant(newbie)
Peasant(newbie)

Topic author

Re: Valentine's Suggestions

Postby Guardian » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:06 pm

1. No need to remove the sharp. It gives a place for head shots to be rewarded. Also, thing to remember with the stock perks and stock weapons. They are loaded already. They are part of the main game. So no memory will be saved by removing them. :)

2. Brawler Perk, there are several people that love that perk :) it has its own place, and doesn't take up really much memory at all. Because it's reusing all the weapons it has, other than the punch, which a lot of people like, so the punch would stay either way. So the Brawler isn't taking up much memory at all.

3. Going to leave the PTRD, it still works, it just doesn't auto reload sometimes. I found this out a while back. Just have to remember to check and reload :D

4. Bullpup is a good low starting weapon. Again, no space will be saved by it, because it already loads if I use it or not, since it's a stock weapon.
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Return to Killing Floor