Perk and server suggestion area :)

Killing Floor :D One of the sweetest Co-op games ever made in my opinion. ;)

Moderator: Guardians Knights

Re: Perk and server suggestion area :)

Postby Guardian » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:58 pm

Uberzilla wrote:so gk are you able to add SCRN to the server without fucking up all the weapons and perks?
SCRN is cool and would fit in the server quite nicely (achievements , damage , probrobly add brute and tesla husks to the servers)

Scrn balance and my Mod are two different play styles. Scrn Balance is set to balance out stock based game play. My mod is set for insane game play. Plus the two mods cannot run at the same time. I have modded my own version of server perks, the same as Poosh has for Scrn Balance. He has done a great job with it, but again two different mods types. My mod was not made for stock zeds, that is why my perks and their weapons as are OP even on the stock zed servers I have setup, with custom waves of stock zeds. The perks I have made are made for my custom zed servers and for the Pro servers I have setup. I setup the other servers to allow people to play how ever they like, glitch, cheat, farm... etc. etc. Because I know not everyone would want to go by set rules.

As for the achievements, I would have to setup achievements, and I could add them to my serverperks, but I don't have time, at least not right now. Always remember, I do all this in my spare time, which I don't have much of usually. All my time has went into, New Perks, Zeds, and custom weapons for the new perks and fixing maps. As for the Brute, i could add it back, I use to run the Brute on my servers before I started modding, and even when I started modding perks. But, once I started making my own Zeds, I have removed most other custom zeds to allow room for my modded ones. Check out the Old Main Custom Zed server, that is attached to the non pro stock zed servers. If your looking for custom zeds, there are plenty there, I have modded over 50 plus different ones. If everyone would like a certain zed or two on the stock zed servers from the ones I have modded up, then I would not mind adding them. I would have to look to see how much space is left for zeds on the Stock Zed servers. Sandbox has a limit of how many different zeds can be spawned.
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Postby Uberzilla » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:20 am

can you add fempounds to the non pro servers if the fempound stats are the same to regular fps
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
Random avatar
Uberzilla
Warrior In Training
Warrior In Training

Postby Guardian » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:46 pm

Uberzilla wrote:can you add fempounds to the non pro servers if the fempound stats are the same to regular fps

Yeah, that won't be a problem. I have them set to be a little faster than the FP, but do a little less damage and have a little less health. :nod:
Guardian

Topic author

Postby Uberzilla » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:19 am

what about shivers can you add shivers to old main?
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
Random avatar
Uberzilla
Warrior In Training
Warrior In Training

Postby Guardian » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:15 pm

Uberzilla wrote:what about shivers can you add shivers to old main?

I can add the Shiver, but The flame shiver is attached with it. So, you will get half shivers half flame shivers. If everyone doesn't mind the flame shivers, I have no problem adding them.
Guardian

Topic author

Postby Mangu » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:20 am

Well, I made it to the forum :D! Now... I will say if flame shiver is a must for the shiver to be added in stock servers then... I wouldn't mind having it appearing wave 3+, prior to wave 3 would just suck for newbie perks. Also the Ghoul is not bad at all, that will ease the bloody grind fest denial that melees tend to have over there. I mostly play on hard and HoE server, since its quiet and cozy most of the time, but I think the Ghoul is just like a tanky clot... not big a deal, also the Sanic is nice too. Those stock zeds look alikes in abilities and such are not insane for stock servers, and it adds a lil' spice of visual taste.

Also after taking in consideration the addition of Fempounds to non pros (the bewbs are way too funny)... I had a giggle thinking of adding something male gay stalkers, and you could hear them talking in the mannered way "Come give us a kiss honey" :lol:

tl;dr: It's ok to add zeds like Sanic and Ghouls, ok to add shivers for wave 3+. Also gay stalkers and fempound bewbs.
Random avatar
Mangu
Warrior In Training
Warrior In Training

Postby Guardian » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:42 am

Added Sanic, Ghoul, and both Shivers to the Stock Zed Servers :nod:
Guardian

Topic author

Postby Uberzilla » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:45 am

Can you remove the green smoke in MKBlockfort and still kill people that gets too high
Because it lags for some people (me)
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
Random avatar
Uberzilla
Warrior In Training
Warrior In Training

Postby Mangu » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:19 am

aw yisss Thank you Guardian :D
Random avatar
Mangu
Warrior In Training
Warrior In Training

Postby Caeke » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:34 pm

Idea for a new perk: Cowboy, or a better name anyone can think of, maybe bandit or something
Perk: Bandit/Cowboy
Suggestion:
Instead of having multiple different guns, the cowboy/bandit would only ever have dual magnums and the lever action rifle, maybe switching out the LAR for the piston gun later for the scope. Every level, the guns would be upgraded drastically though, to make up for the lack of new guns, like doubling the amount of carried ammo/clip size every level since there would be no new guns. Also, on every level, something new would be added to the guns, as if the bandit/cowboy had gone into a gun shop or something to buy upgraded parts for his guns. Like, maybe on level two, the LAR could fire three shots between pulling back the lever and the revolvers fire two shots for every bullet used or something.
The idea for this class would that it would be a mobile sniper class, fast and deadly when accurate. Some ideas for bonuses are, on level one:
+50% movement speed, +30% damage on headshot, +15% damage overall.
The class would be a sort of speedy class with high damage weapons to balance the sort-of slow speed of the LAR and magnums. It might progress something like this:
Level 2:
+65% movement speed, +60% damage on headshot, +35% damage overall
LAR: Now fires two bullets between pulling back the lever, +100% clip size/ammo carried(no new weapons)
Dual Magnums: Now fires two bullets per shot/both guns fire at once, +100% clip size and ammo
Level 3:
+80% movement speed, +90% damage on headshot, +55% damage overall
LAR now fires three bullets between lever pullbacks, maybe added rifle speed/less recoil, clips now hold thirty bullets and more ammo can be carried, so on
Magnum now fires two bullets from each gun at once, holds eighteen bullets a clip, added ammo to carry amount

This sounds like it could be a little sketchy with all the damage bonuses, but that might be made up for by the fact that this perk would only keep the same two guns up to level ten, just with added bonuses. It could also take more damage to level than normal, but I like the idea of a faster perk that can score high damage still, but needs accuracy to do so.
As for what it is weak to, Everything seems to be weak to either fire or acid now, and I don;t really like that trend, because then more and more fire and acid zombies are added to the game to kill those specific perks, and it just makes things more difficult than they need to be. Maybe this class could just take more melee damage, from normal mobs like clots and ghouls, so it would be ninjas and such that it really has to worry about, and mini clots and creepers and such would actually be something to worry about instead of just another annoyance, it would keep the perk on its toes all the time. It could have buffs against fire and acid, too, so that it isn't just a delicate flower ready to explode in a shower of blood at the slightest touch. Then people playing this perk would have to really worry about timekeepers, so people playing as it could be the team member responsible for killing the timekeepers. This could be a fun perk.

I don't have any skins or anything, but since this is a two/three weapon perk it shouldn't even really need them, it would just use the default skins from KF. The rest is pretty simple sounding to me, too, this perk shouldn't be nearly as hard to make as something like Doom marine. It would be fun to see this made.
Random avatar
Caeke
Peasant(newbie)
Peasant(newbie)

Postby Caeke » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:45 pm

I just looked back a page and realized that Alastor beat me to this idea. I didn't realize I was taking yours, sorry about that.
Random avatar
Caeke
Peasant(newbie)
Peasant(newbie)

Postby Hatty Hattington » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:43 am

Battle Medic:
weapon idea: fully automatic healing dart gun (gun version of the med-bot) :>
(gun model: type 19? any large-clip futuristic gun, really)

notes: This isn't something that needs to be added in right away, just a fun idea. Healing gas will still be wayyy better at sustained area healing than a dart gun could ever be in close combat, but healing nades are pretty hard to use in open maps like deathbasinsands, esperanza, and taj mahal, etc, so...this would be a nice compliment to the gas :> Healing from healing darts doesn't stack (i dont think), just like multiple healing gas clouds don't stack, so it wouldn't be overpowered (if healing could even be overpowered xD). Aaaaand it wouldn't be too hard to make....the med-bot already has something similar by looks. It doesn't have to deal damage, it just sounds like it makes being more fun than it already is. Doesn't have to be unlocked at an early level, either, it can be a late-level gun (7+, or whatever you decide).

*For clarity, i'm talking about the gun's primary fire being healing darts. It wouldn't have any bullets at all in this concept, just primary fire rapid-fire darts
Random avatar
Hatty Hattington
Peasant(newbie)
Peasant(newbie)

Postby Uberzilla » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:30 am

Hatty Hattington wrote:Battle Medic:
weapon idea: fully automatic healing dart gun (gun version of the med-bot) :>
(gun model: type 19? any large-clip futuristic gun, really)

notes: This isn't something that needs to be added in right away, just a fun idea. Healing gas will still be wayyy better at sustained area healing than a dart gun could ever be in close combat, but healing nades are pretty hard to use in open maps like deathbasinsands, esperanza, and taj mahal, etc, so...this would be a nice compliment to the gas :> Healing from healing darts doesn't stack (i dont think), just like multiple healing gas clouds don't stack, so it wouldn't be overpowered (if healing could even be overpowered xD). Aaaaand it wouldn't be too hard to make....the med-bot already has something similar by looks. It doesn't have to deal damage, it just sounds like it makes being more fun than it already is. Doesn't have to be unlocked at an early level, either, it can be a late-level gun (7+, or whatever you decide).

*For clarity, i'm talking about the gun's primary fire being healing darts. It wouldn't have any bullets at all in this concept, just primary fire rapid-fire darts

Why not a medic flamethrower
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
Random avatar
Uberzilla
Warrior In Training
Warrior In Training

Postby Uberzilla » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:32 am

The flame shivers are too powerful remove them from non pro
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
Random avatar
Uberzilla
Warrior In Training
Warrior In Training

Postby Mangu » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:23 pm

I thought that would happen, maybe add shivers wave 7+? That's when things start to get crazy in non pro, a flame shiver would be the least of problems.
Random avatar
Mangu
Warrior In Training
Warrior In Training

PreviousNext

Return to Killing Floor