Perk and server suggestion area :)

Killing Floor :D One of the sweetest Co-op games ever made in my opinion. ;)

Moderator: Guardians Knights

Re: Perk and server suggestion area :)

Postby Tacodaninja » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:23 pm

Time traveler
Super speed (fastest perk)
only uses a knife/shock rifle/gravity gun/lightsaber/etc pretty much weapons from the future and the past
really weak almost dies from everything :D

weapon list
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/s ... hp?t=43293
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/s ... hp?t=75219
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/s ... hp?t=43257
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... d=99443048
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/s ... hp?t=73437
and some future weapons just a idea for the perk :D
Tacodaninja
Skilled Warrior (Seeking Knight Skills)

Postby Tacodaninja » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:52 pm

shotgun perk weapons

Remington 870 Express Combo
Saiga-12
Scatter Gun
M37 Ithaca Shotgun
Quake 3 Shotgun
Lilith's Kisses
Those are the ones i think should be added remington is really strong it will most likly the final weapon if not the kisses
Tacodaninja

Postby Guardian » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:50 am

Yeap :p thanks for the suggestions on the perks and weapons :mrgreen: I have most of those shotguns already downloaded :p I will also be using the stock shotguns also, but will be making them just for that perk like I have done the other perks, (LRES M79 etc. etc. )

As for the time traveler, i do have plans on making a extremely fast speed perk, but it will not have any type of strong weapons more than likely. I'm still planning the speed perk out... Because as you seen with the Ninja, it doesn't take much speed to become almost unstoppable... so.. working out the balance on that one. :mrgreen: Don't know if i would call it time traveler, because, the sentry tech already uses future like weapons. Not saying the speed perk won't... but, right now, the weapons it would use, would be close range probably... again, still working this out :p
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Postby Tacodaninja » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:03 pm

alright :D lol and for shot gun the scatter gun is kinda weak so i think maybe have that as starting weapon :p
Tacodaninja

Postby Guardian » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:43 am

Tacodaninja wrote:alright :D lol and for shot gun the scatter gun is kinda weak so i think maybe have that as starting weapon :p

Probably won't be adding the Scatter gun... If it's the one i'm thinking about. That thing is awful #-o No need to take up memory for something like that :p Sadly I haven't got to work on the Shotgun perk any this week :( Hopefully tomorrow evening I'll try to get a couple of guns edited and such for the perk :p I don't see the perk being ready this weekend :/ hopefully i'll have it done by the next weekend though :nod:
Guardian

Topic author

Postby Tacodaninja » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:32 pm

yea XD it is pretty bad of a gun :P and alright cool gives me more time to lv sniper :D
Tacodaninja

Postby Tacodaninja » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:48 pm

DGS should get dual mac 10s or some other dual Smg like mp7s :P
Tacodaninja

Postby Tacodaninja » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:37 pm

for sniper getting rid of the hk 417
and add the sr 25
hk 417 is really bad does less then ebr i think :p
Tacodaninja

Postby Tacodaninja » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:52 pm

rogue class
really fast
really weak
does good melee damage
only uses knifes
throwing knifes
daggers and other things :D
Tacodaninja

Postby Tacodaninja » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:57 pm

pike man class
slow
high damage
some what resistance
uses halberds/pikes/spears
this is a class prime would need to make some of the weapons for sense there are no weapons mods like that XD
Tacodaninja

Postby LastHuman » Mon May 06, 2013 12:23 pm

SMG Perk Suggestions:

Instead of making SMGs damage better and having them just end up being a better Heavy Gunner type Perk my idea is to make them more agile and specifically a Husk/Boomer hunter.

Add 10% more total movement speed throughout lvl 1-10. (1% more per level)
Add 40-70% Explosive damage immunity. (not sure how much)
Add 10% more total recoil mitigation of SMGs through lvl 1-10.
Don't know if this is possible...Add 50% fall damage immunity.

The idea is that the SMG will be a scout type Perk that goes and hunts far off Husks spamming missiles. Also the Perk will hunt Boomers. Another idea is that the SMG will be able to kite the Exterminator while everyone else targets it.

My opinion is this will further differentiate the SMG Perk from just being a spray and pray Perk type like the Termy and Heavy Gunner.
Random avatar
LastHuman
Peasant(newbie)
Peasant(newbie)

Postby Tacodaninja » Mon May 06, 2013 10:19 pm

http://ftp.blue-stripe.net/Mika/Mk11SR_121123.zip
TraderInventory=3:Mk11SR.Mk11SRPickup
the sniper i keep talking about :D

and why is this not for Sniper/sentry tech
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/s ... hp?t=73437
Tacodaninja

Postby Tacodaninja » Mon May 06, 2013 10:24 pm

LastHuman wrote:SMG Perk Suggestions:

Instead of making SMGs damage better and having them just end up being a better Heavy Gunner type Perk my idea is to make them more agile and specifically a Husk/Boomer hunter.

Add 10% more total movement speed throughout lvl 1-10. (1% more per level)
Add 40-70% Explosive damage immunity. (not sure how much)
Add 10% more total recoil mitigation of SMGs through lvl 1-10.
Don't know if this is possible...Add 50% fall damage immunity.

The idea is that the SMG will be a scout type Perk that goes and hunts far off Husks spamming missiles. Also the Perk will hunt Boomers. Another idea is that the SMG will be able to kite the Exterminator while everyone else targets it.

My opinion is this will further differentiate the SMG Perk from just being a spray and pray Perk type like the Termy and Heavy Gunner.

you should also add this gun it just kinda goes with the idea of what he is suggesting
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =128534076
Tacodaninja

Postby Guardian » Tue May 07, 2013 12:49 am

Thanks for the suggestions :p Will have to keep this short, since it's late and I'm heading to bed. Not really sure if I'll change the SMGS. It's already pretty fast as is. I have actually boosted it's speed a few times since i made the perk. As for being strong... it's guns are no where near as strong as brutes or term's guns. The perk is just that, it is made to clean up about like the commando stock perk. However, the commando's assault rifles are stronger than the SMGS's guns. The SMGS gets a load of guns and ammo, but it needs all of them really.... :p its a fun perk to use, since it gets a lot of guns, but I don't know if i will touch its speed. I will look. If i touch it's speed, then i will more than likey have to raise other perks speeds to keep a balance... As for explosive damage resistance, don't see me adding that to the SMGS. :/ If anything is added, it might be speed, but i will have to look at that. :P

Taco--> I do have that gun :p i was going to add it when i added the other new SMGS guns, but that gun takes up a lootttt of memory... I'm guessing its the textures for the sight... but the texture file is huge... not worth it IMO 8O

Thanks for the link for the sniper rifle :p i'll have to check it out :D and may end up replacing the HK with it :D

Oh... also.. on the fall damage... I think the game uses melee for fall damage... so if a perk has resistance to melee it has resistance to fall damage.... If i get time, i'll see if i can find and center out the code for fall damage... there has to be a damage type or it i would think... but, finding it is the problem :/
Guardian

Topic author

Postby Tacodaninja » Tue May 07, 2013 2:09 pm

Guardian wrote:Thanks for the suggestions :p Will have to keep this short, since it's late and I'm heading to bed. Not really sure if I'll change the SMGS. It's already pretty fast as is. I have actually boosted it's speed a few times since i made the perk. As for being strong... it's guns are no where near as strong as brutes or term's guns. The perk is just that, it is made to clean up about like the commando stock perk. However, the commando's assault rifles are stronger than the SMGS's guns. The SMGS gets a load of guns and ammo, but it needs all of them really.... :p its a fun perk to use, since it gets a lot of guns, but I don't know if i will touch its speed. I will look. If i touch it's speed, then i will more than likey have to raise other perks speeds to keep a balance... As for explosive damage resistance, don't see me adding that to the SMGS. :/ If anything is added, it might be speed, but i will have to look at that. :P

Taco--> I do have that gun :p i was going to add it when i added the other new SMGS guns, but that gun takes up a lootttt of memory... I'm guessing its the textures for the sight... but the texture file is huge... not worth it IMO 8O

Thanks for the link for the sniper rifle :p i'll have to check it out :D and may end up replacing the HK with it :D

Oh... also.. on the fall damage... I think the game uses melee for fall damage... so if a perk has resistance to melee it has resistance to fall damage.... If i get time, i'll see if i can find and center out the code for fall damage... there has to be a damage type or it i would think... but, finding it is the problem :/

alright really that gun looks so crappy tho i thought it was just a fine gun but if it takes alot then yea dont bother :P and thank the heavens O:) lol and for the fall damage i forgot all about that but yea if you get the chance you should but if you are busy dont worrie about it im not ninja anymore :P lol
Tacodaninja

PreviousNext

Return to Killing Floor