New Perk "The Saboteur"

Killing Floor :D One of the sweetest Co-op games ever made in my opinion. ;)

Moderator: Guardians Knights

New Perk "The Saboteur"

Postby Guardian » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:01 pm

The Saboteur

Install:
I have broken the files down to the correct directories.
Perk Works with Marco's server perks

Copy files from each folder to the same folder in your killing floor directory.

Add to server perks
SaboteurPerkV101.SRVetSaboteurPerk

Add the following, to add the weapons
SaboteurWeapV101.SaboteurLethalSyringePickup
SaboteurWeapV101.MiniPipeBombPickup
SaboteurWeapV101.SaboteurIncendiaryPipeBombPickup
SaboteurWeapV101.SaboteurPipeBombPickup
SaboteurWeapV101.SaboteurRegPipeBombPickup
SaboteurWeapV101.SaboteurSelfDestructPickup
SaboteurWeapV101.SaboteurMauserPickup

Add the following to your killingfloor.ini file
ServerPackages=SaboteurWeapV101

The Saboteur :) This perk must rely on it's pure speed. The Saboteur has a great speed increase, but takes a lot of extra damage from everything but explosives... Considering explosive devices are the Saboteurs specialty... :p With the Saboteurs speed, there is no way regular armor can be fitted, so the Saboteur armor is weaker than regular armor. :) The Saboteur can see Stalkers as the perk levels as well. :)

The last weapon added was the Mauser. The perk was really difficult to level, and was needing something other than explosives, since they tend to run out pretty quick :) The perk also gets an carrying increase in the different forums of PipeBombs. :D And FYI, the mini pipebomb is a 1/4 as strong as the regular pipebomb :) The Saboteur PipeBomb, was actually stolen from the SentryTech... :eek: But, one cannot be so surprised since we're talking about a quick sneaky solider here... :p Be sure, just as with the Sentry Tech PipeBomb(Extreme)... be far away :D Even with the perks resistance to explosives... The special over powered pipebomb will destroy anything that's around a large area :D

Enjoy :D

Thanks,
Guardian

CREDITS:

For the LethalSyringe, IncendiaryPipeBomb and the SelfDestructPipe :) Got these from the KFL mod :) Would like to thank the makers of the mod and also the makers of the weapons :D If you know the modders of the weapons, please let me know, and I'll add them to the credits. :)

For the Mauser :) Thanks goes to Gogi :) Thank you for making this great weapon :D

So, be sure to always thank the makers of the weapons I place in the perks I make :D Without the weapons... There would be no perks ;)

Thanks again :) Enjoy :)

Also :D Be sure to do the following :p

Sabotage! - YouTube

DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW

SaboteurPerkandWeapV101
http://www.guardiansworlds.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=43&ttitle=SaboteurPerkandWeapV101

pics below :)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Re: New Perk "The Saboteur"

Postby Hatty Hattington » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:22 pm

Just a heads up, Truesight on Stalkers/cuddles/Tankriarchs doesn't work on Saboteur as it should. I dont know if you can do anything about it, but i just wanted to let you know. See you around <3
Random avatar
Hatty Hattington
Peasant(newbie)
Peasant(newbie)

Re: New Perk "The Saboteur"

Postby Guardian » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:15 am

Hatty Hattington wrote:Just a heads up, Truesight on Stalkers/cuddles/Tankriarchs doesn't work on Saboteur as it should. I dont know if you can do anything about it, but i just wanted to let you know. See you around <3

Yeah, it's been like that since i created the perk... It uses the exact code as commando... I'm thinking its something in server perks. It's on the fix list.. just, on the bottom of it :p thanks for letting me know :p
Guardian

Topic author

Return to Killing Floor