Added New IM for Guardians Worlds... Please Read.. :D

Comments, questions, and request for the website. :-) Let me know what you think would make it better or any stuff you would want me to add to the website to make it better.

Moderator: Guardians Knights

What do you think about the new feature added?

Sweet
100%
It's ok
No votes
Nice feature, but I will probably never use it
No votes
I'll never use it...
No votes

Total votes : 2, total voters : 2

Added New IM for Guardians Worlds... Please Read.. :D

Postby Guardian » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:33 am

For members of GuardiansWorlds.com, I have installed a new IM. I have not had the chance to test it out fully yet. But, from what I have tested, it's pretty sweet. :P So now, you can use the chat rooms or use the IM. To use the IM, just look in the Users Block to the left, and click on Instant Messenger link. That will bring up the IM. There is one really sweet thing about this IM. If you work or go to school at a place that does not allow yahoo or other IM's this one will work. This IM runs through my website. So, there is no software that you need to install. As long as your browser supports JAVA, you should be good to go. :mrgreen: One thing though... You and your friends have to be a member of the site... That'z a given I would guess. :P

So, for any guest wanting to use this, all you need to do is sign up as a member. This is a free site, so there is no charge of any kind. Hope everyone enjoys this new feature.

Thanks,
Guardian :ninja:
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Postby Guardian » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:36 pm

Just installed a new patch for the IM. It pushed it up from 2.2 to 3.0. A lot more cool features. :wink: Suggest checking it out. :)

Thanks,
Guardian :ninja:
Guardian

Topic author

Return to Website Comments