Users unable to post in forums or send PMs, should work now

Comments, questions, and request for the website. :-) Let me know what you think would make it better or any stuff you would want me to add to the website to make it better.

Moderator: Guardians Knights

Users unable to post in forums or send PMs, should work now

Postby Guardian » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:28 am

For all members that have been unable to post in the forums or send PM's(when doing so getting an "Invalid Session" message). This problem should be fixed. When I updated the message board, I did not configure the cookie setup, so that should be the reason members where unable to post and send PM's. If you are a member and you still having problems posting in the forums or sending PM's. Please try erasing your cookies, or well at least the cookie to this site, this should take care of the problem. Or you may have to wait until the cookie expires, which should be 1 hour... But I think IE has issues sometimes with cookies.. I have found from other PHP nuke message boards that Fire Fox seems to not have a problem, it would work even when the cookie was not setup correct.

If you have any further questions or need help, send me an email to [email protected]

Thanks,
Guardian

Look over the message for typos ans such, it's late and I'm getting ready to head to bed. :)
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Postby snipe001 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:55 pm

i found the typos, and i hopefully posted a comment... :confused:
I told you I would post this guy every time :smoke:
snipe001
Skilled Warrior (Seeking Knight Skills)
Skilled Warrior (Seeking Knight Skills)

Postby Guardian » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:28 pm

Glad to see it's up and working again... ^^