Prblems WithRunning Halo Editing Kit

Go here to ask any questions that you have making a Halo CE server or having problems with adding maps or any other problem you may have. Or if you just want to post some info or talk about Halo CE please post here. Also, go here for the MAP LIST for my HALO CE server.(This was the help and discussion area for Halo CE, that I started not long after the site was up). Moved to Game List area :)

Moderator: Guardians Knights

Prblems WithRunning Halo Editing Kit

Postby property_of_Dominic » Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:00 pm

I just downloaded and installed HEK. But when I go to open it, it just opens the tutorial. Do any of you guys have a simler problem?
property_of_Dominic
Peasant(newbie)
Peasant(newbie)

Topic author

Postby Guardian » Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:49 pm

I've never used it, hopefully someone can help you out with it. I really would like to find the time to try out map making and some of the other utilities for Halo CE out there.

Guardian :ninja:
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Postby xtrasharp » Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:13 pm

ok its probly an instalation problem and makesure u downloaded HEK and not a tutorial cause sometimes people dont type it right plus where did u download it?
xtrasharp
Warrior In Training
Warrior In Training

oh iknow!

Postby snipe001 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:04 pm

the problem you have is that youre opening the wrong thing! go to the start menu, programs, microsoft games, halo custom edition, then click on either of the two programs, sapien or gorilla! they both suk and are hard to use so remember to pack some advil! 8) :wink:

Why does guardian get custom smilies!!!! :evil:
snipe001
Skilled Warrior (Seeking Knight Skills)
Skilled Warrior (Seeking Knight Skills)

Return to HALO CE