HALO CE RCON & more INIT.txt file commands Write UP comi

Go here to ask any questions that you have making a Halo CE server or having problems with adding maps or any other problem you may have. Or if you just want to post some info or talk about Halo CE please post here. Also, go here for the MAP LIST for my HALO CE server.(This was the help and discussion area for Halo CE, that I started not long after the site was up). Moved to Game List area :)

Moderator: Guardians Knights

HALO CE RCON & more INIT.txt file commands Write UP comi

Postby Guardian » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:39 pm

Hey, just letting everyone know that I have almost completed the write up on the RCON and Other init.txt commands. I was really wanting to finish it by tonight, but it has taken longer than I explected and I should have it posted tomorrow night as long as all goes well and I'm able to work on it tomorrow afternoon. :-) I think everyone will like it, as it is as detailed as the other write ups. So, please keep check and I would like to thank those that have already become members of GuardiansWorlds.com and welcome others to join also. As a member please take full advantage of the stuff I have on my site, I'll be adding more for members as time goes, just have to find time on my days off from work. :-) I have the chat rooms you can use, PM's, message board, there is an area you can post pics, where it says Guardians Worlds Pic Gallery just click on the Graphic to go there, also if you have XFIRE, please let me know so I can add you to the members of XFIRE list for other members to see what games you are playing. I have allowed 10meg of space for right now for those who would like to post pics in the Gallery, I may allow more or less depending on the amount of members and the amount of space that my host will give to me. Again, thanks to those that have become members and thanks also for guest that visit my site, but please join if you would like to take part of a hopefully growing GuardiansWorlds gaming/cars and other topic group/community or should I say Worlds :wink:

Thanks, Guardian :ninja:
Last edited by Guardian on Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Wheres it at??

Postby diego2880 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:35 pm

I know your bussies but i need to know everything about it NOW!!! Please!
diego2880
Peasant(newbie)
Peasant(newbie)

Return to HALO CE