Team Speak server down, MEMBERS PLEASE READ....

I have decided to put all the important info about any servers(more than likely gaming) that are being ran, in this forum area. That way it will be easier to look up any info that is needed.

Moderator: Guardians Knights

Team Speak server down, MEMBERS PLEASE READ....

Postby Guardian » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:16 pm

Hello, as some of you already know, for some reason my team speak server will not let people outside my LAN connection connect. I'm still tring to find the problem, so maybe soon I will get it back up and running.

What I need for the members that had user accounts for my team speak server to do, is PM(Private Message) me the password you would like to use for your team speak account. The reason for this, is I reinstalled team speak in hopes that it would fix the problem, but it didn't and yeap, I lost all the users I had created. So, please go ahead and PM me the password you would like to use. So, that way when I do get the team speak server back up and running for the members of GuardiansWorlds, you will be able to connect right to it, without waiting for me to activate you a user account for team speak. Sorry for the TS server being down, I hope I can get it back up and running for you all soon.

Thanks,
Guardian :ninja:
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Return to Info About Guardians Worlds Servers