Server IP's and Info

I have decided to put all the important info about any servers(more than likely gaming) that are being ran, in this forum area. That way it will be easier to look up any info that is needed.

Moderator: Guardians Knights

Server IP's and Info

Postby Guardian » Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:10 pm

Here's the IP's and info for the servers I have running

Instead of tring to remember the IP address. You can use the following domain name to access my servers. You will still need to know the port #, but with the domain name, just in case the IP changes you will always be able to connect through the following domain name. GuardiansWorlds.servegame.org

Team Speak: 216.184.73.61 Port:8767

Quake 2 Coop Server: 216.184.73.61 Port:27910

Quake III Rocket Arena Server: 216.184.73.61 Port:27960

Quake III Death Match Server: 216.184.73.61 Port:27961

FTP Server: 216.184.73.61 Port: 21 or Standard FTP Ports

Trade Wars 2002 Server: 216.184.73.61 Port: 23

HALO Custom Edition Server: 216.184.73.61 Port:2302

Unreal 2004 Server: 216.184.73.61 Port:7777

Tribes Vengeance Server: 216.184.73.61 Port:7795

For the Quake III Rocket Arena Server, you will need the following. A full registered copy of Quake III(and laster patch), Rocket Arena MOD(I have the link to the MOD in the Web Links area, or you can download it off my FTP Server). You can then use the IP to connect to my server through the game or download gamespy which I will be adding a link to in Web Links, and then after you get gamespy installed just look for my servers IP.

For the FTP Server, you will need an FTP client. You can find several of this on www.tucows.com or www.softseek.com. Then all you do is install the FTP client software and add in my IP, the default Port should be fine if not try port 21. Right now I've got it setup to where you can use PASV Mode or you can use the user name: Anonymous and password: password(might be Password) either should work or you may try leaving it blank. Also, "ftproot" is the only directory that you are able to access, there are several sub-directories under "ftproot" that you can download from.

QUICK NOTE--->To connect to my FTP with Internet Explorer copy or type this in to the address field ftp:// then add 216.184.73.79/ftproot/ Just put the ftp:// and then ip and directory name together. I would put it together here, but the last thing I want is bots connecting to my FTP server. Have any questions just PM me.

For the Trade Wars Server. All the software you need should be on windows. Follow the following steps.

This is for Windows 2000, and XP, it should be the same for 95,98, and ME).

1. go to the start button and click
2. go to Program
3. go to Accessories
4. go to Communications
5. go to Hyper Terminal
6. Once you open Hyper Terminal, it may automatically bring up where you can type in a name, I would call it Trade Wars or something click OK.
7. Then it will take you to another area go to the bottom tab(Connect Using) and select TCP/IP(Winsock).
8. Next you type in the IP address I gave you above and the Port I gave you above, should be 23.
9. Next select OK and you should be connected. I would save your settings so the next time you won't have to go through all this again and again, you will just need to go to file, open, and whatever you saved it as.

That should get you into the servers. If you have any questions feel free to email me or just post in the Online Gaming or the Computer Tech Forum.

One other thing. When you enter the server it will ask you to enter a login or press enter for none, you don't have to log in with a user name there. However when you go into the Trade Wars game you will have to enter a user name and password. DO NOT FORGET YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD, WRITE THEM DOWN.

Thanks,
Guardian :mrgreen:
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Return to Info About Guardians Worlds Servers