Easier way to connect to my Trade Wars 2002 server :D

Talk about whats going on, on the Guardians Worlds Trade Wars 2002 server.

Moderator: Guardians Knights

Easier way to connect to my Trade Wars 2002 server :D

Postby Guardian » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:06 pm

Hello. :) Letting everyone know. That in the downloads area, over on the modules block to the left. Go to downloads, then go to Trade Wars 2002 files. Download the Gath file helper. Install the file, then just add my servers info and then connect to the server. This makes it a lot easier to connect to the server. Also, if for some reason you start the program and connect to my server and the text is all messed up. Go to options, then go to Terminal, then go to Font Select, then make sure the font is set on Terminal, Regular, 9. You can try other fonts and sizes to see if they work, but that one works on mine and my little brothers computer. So, it seems to be a good one to go with. Hope to see more of you in the Trade Wars 2002 Universe. :) I'm hoping to soon have some more info and help files on the game. To help people better understand it and know what it is. It's not much of a graphical game. It's mainly text base. But it is reallly fun. Think of it as kinda like a space RP, but with few graphics. It's sweet, and I highly recommend people give it a try. If you need help, just make leave a message in the forums area and I'll help you the best I can. Also, it is a free game. It's all server side. The file you download is only used to connect you to the server. So, hey, it's a free game to try. :)

Thanks,
Guardian

UPDATE ON INFO:
Added SWATH to the download list. For those that really get into the game and want a more powerful piece of software with a lot more options to use. Then I would suggest SWATH. You can use it for 30 days, but you must register it in 30 days to keep using it, it cost $26. Info on SWATH can be found at http://www.swath.net/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guardian
Supreme Knight(Site Admin)

Topic author

Re: Easier way to connect to my Trade Wars 2002 server :D

Postby Guardian » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:08 am

The above post is old, was posted back in 2006, but all the info on how to connect should be the same. I have attached the program GATH to this post above and also a TradeWars 2002 help file. Will help explain the basics of the game.

CURRENT MAIN GAME IP AND PORT:
166.251.94.232 Port 23
Guardian

Topic author

Return to Trade Wars 2002